TD Green VISA Card Consumer Reviews
Looking for the best Credit Card?
Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases). Plus, no annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards. A welcome offer value of $350.
FilterMost helpfull reviews
Are you interested in?
It has a high interest rate
Have had no issues with the card in the past. The online bill paying process is easy to complete. Like the ability to get money back from purchases.
Scotiabank® Gold American Express® Card
Earn up to 40,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points in your first year (that's up to $400 towards travel). What else will you get:
- Earn 5 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible grocery stores, dining and entertainment
- Earn 3 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible gas stations, daily transit, and select streaming services
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance coverage with 25 days of travel medical insurance for eligible persons under age 65
Get this card / Apply online
I always found the rates charged on my credit card to be too high. I no longer use them and I am not interested in other credit cards.
The process was very simple. The staff at my branch helped me with the application and explained everything to me. I have not had any negative experiences with my card.
I have a credit card and I applied for it. I never rate more than the average because no financial institution is perfect. There are both good and bad things about it.
Scotia Momentum VISA Infinite Card
Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases). Plus, no annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards. A welcome offer value of $350. What else will you get:
- 4% on eligible recurring bill payments and grocery store purchases
- 2% on eligible gas station and daily transit purchases
- 1% cash back on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7 Visa Infinite Dining Series Visa Infinite Music Series Wine Country Wonders Luxury Hotel Privileges
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance & New Mobile Device Insurance coverage
Get this card / Apply online
The Credit Card process was very easy to get and they did offer rewards but We are already in a number of reward packages and did not want to start another. The only negative aspect is a compalaint about all cards with the interest rates to high.
The credit card application process was by mail. I requested and receive an application
I do not recommend a Vancity Visa to anyone. There are serious issues with this credit card. I had multiple frauds I was being told by Visa that tap purchases are not documented and that my credit card was going over the limit because the merchants were submitting the tap purchases late??? I've never heard this in my life not to mention the constant harassment I've had to go through with them. After cancelling my card and telling them I'm contesting the charges they've called me over 10 times harassing me for payments on a card I cancelled and repeatedly told them I'm contesting the charges on. Vancity Visa also withdrew money from my bank account which is illegal as my money is a disability benefit that is non-tarnishable in Canada.