RBC VISA Classic Low Rate Consumer Reviews
Looking for the best Credit Card?
Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases). Plus, no annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards. A welcome offer value of $350.
FilterMost helpfull reviews
Are you interested in?
They ripped me off, unknowingly signed me up for balance protection. I called when I was off work with multiple surgeries and chemo treatments, was told not to worry, then harassed for payments. I don't even get enough funds to cover meds, rent or food and they told me I should have put in a claim, but I didn't know I had protection, and now it's apparently too late. Instead, they still harassed me daily when I'm going through all this, they robbed me of thousands of dollars over the years and demand more, they are truly Satan in disguise, stay away!
I like the low rates associated with this card. Every time I call with questions representatives are more than happy to answer them. And they answer them in such a way that anybody would understand.
Scotia Momentum VISA Infinite Card
Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases). Plus, no annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards. A welcome offer value of $350. What else will you get:
- 4% on eligible recurring bill payments and grocery store purchases
- 2% on eligible gas station and daily transit purchases
- 1% cash back on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7 Visa Infinite Dining Series Visa Infinite Music Series Wine Country Wonders Luxury Hotel Privileges
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance & New Mobile Device Insurance coverage
Get this card / Apply online
I am very pleased with my credit limit and with the fact that I do not have to pay an annual fee for my Visa Credit Card.
The card is very basic as I do not use it very often and I never carry a balance. I do not pay any fees or interest on the card
The application process was done by phone
Scotiabank® Gold American Express® Card
Earn up to 40,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points in your first year (that's up to $400 towards travel). What else will you get:
- Earn 5 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible grocery stores, dining and entertainment
- Earn 3 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible gas stations, daily transit, and select streaming services
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance coverage with 25 days of travel medical insurance for eligible persons under age 65
Get this card / Apply online
The interest rate is not bad but it could be lower although we have transferred higher rates to this one
Its an OK card with low interest. No frills or perks
It is a no frills visa card with no perks
I just got my new RBC Visa replacement card & was shocked to see it had no tap function on it. When I called RBC Visa to find out why I was told that the low-interest rate cards do not have a tap included on the card. Only the higher interest rate cards are blessed with that function. This means that in this Covid era RBC Visa has determined that saving lives thru contactless purchases is only for those that are willing to pay 18% or higher interest rates on their credit cards. SHAME ON RBC!!! I’ve been an RBC client for 48 years & I can honestly say I’m disgusted at how little RBC values the lives of its customers unless they’re willing to pay huge interest & annual fees!