RBC Cash Back MasterCard Consumer Reviews
Looking for the best Credit Card?
Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases). Plus, no annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards. A welcome offer value of $350.
FilterMost helpfull reviews
Are you interested in?
Ok credit card, like cashback
rbc cash back mastercard is easy to apply
Scotia Momentum VISA Infinite Card
Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases). Plus, no annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards. A welcome offer value of $350. What else will you get:
- 4% on eligible recurring bill payments and grocery store purchases
- 2% on eligible gas station and daily transit purchases
- 1% cash back on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7 Visa Infinite Dining Series Visa Infinite Music Series Wine Country Wonders Luxury Hotel Privileges
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance & New Mobile Device Insurance coverage
Get this card / Apply online
Easy to use/understand/monitor the cash reward and the bank has been very simple to deal with. The cash back reward can be better with other cards but it is good overall and simple to use the card.
When I first applied for my master card it was stressful
I like the 2% reward on grocery category b/c that is the most basic category a frugal person has to use. You have to read the fine prints about "Up to 1% cash back". The experience overall is positive. The most nagging one is I have to ask for cash back to be credited to my account once balance reached $25. The other cash reward card I have just does it automatically.