they give good points and never over charge. the bill is easy to understand and I am able to cash in the points anytime I want with no restrictions
American Express AIR MILES Platinum Credit Card Consumer Reviews
Looking for the best Credit Card?
Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases). Plus, no annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards. A welcome offer value of $350.
FilterMost helpfull reviews
Are you interested in?
best insurance coverage and good rewards. Easy to apply and call center always having agent to help you when you have any thing to ask
I like the brand and the rewards and the purchasing power. There was also a great bonus which i signed up to get.
Scotiabank® Gold American Express® Card
Earn up to 40,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points in your first year (that's up to $400 towards travel). What else will you get:
- Earn 5 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible grocery stores, dining and entertainment
- Earn 3 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible gas stations, daily transit, and select streaming services
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance coverage with 25 days of travel medical insurance for eligible persons under age 65
Customer service on the phone is top notch. Like the Airmiles..they really add up. Drawback ? Some merchants don't take Amex