BMO AIR MILES World MasterCard Consumer Reviews
Looking for the best Credit Card?
Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases). Plus, no annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards. A welcome offer value of $350.
FilterMost recent reviews
Are you interested in?
Very satisfied with this card it offers all that we require at this time . Received the card promptly
It is an Air Miles Gold Master Card and we are happy with the cost / benefits. The service when travelling has been great and when there have been issues
Scotiabank® Gold American Express® Card
Earn up to 40,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points in your first year (that's up to $400 towards travel). What else will you get:
- Earn 5 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible grocery stores, dining and entertainment
- Earn 3 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible gas stations, daily transit, and select streaming services
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance coverage with 25 days of travel medical insurance for eligible persons under age 65
Get this card / Apply online
The air miles reward program with BMO mastercard has given me the opportunity to travel and book hotel stays using the reward miles.
We use it as little as possible but it is good to have it in emergencies. We are happy with it
Your customer service agent was terrible. I believe her name was Sabrina. She was not clear when asking questions to validate a limit increase. Nor did she let me clarify what I was trying to say or help my situation. I have great credit that I even got pre-approved for a personal line of credit just recently. I pay my bills on time and never pay interest...EVER. I never even have a balance. Never ever would I get a mortgage with you guys after this experience.