CIBC Classic VISA Card Consumer Reviews
Looking for the best Credit Card?
Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases). Plus, no annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards. A welcome offer value of $350.
FilterMost helpfull reviews
Are you interested in?
Good card. I have had it ever since I was 18 years old
I am very please with my CIBC visa....application was very easy and approved fast! The interest rate is the lowest I have seen and the customer service reps I have dealt with have all been very pleasant
Scotiabank® Gold American Express® Card
Earn up to 40,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points in your first year (that's up to $400 towards travel). What else will you get:
- Earn 5 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible grocery stores, dining and entertainment
- Earn 3 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible gas stations, daily transit, and select streaming services
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance coverage with 25 days of travel medical insurance for eligible persons under age 65
Get this card / Apply online
Very simple card but I had no problem with it.
No fee and competitive interest rates. Doesn't have any perks that they try to sell me on.
I am sure that there are better cards out there but CIBC was the only one that would offer me a card when I was a single mom
I like the card and CIBC's customer service.