The customer representative explained the entire process clearly with helping me to fill out the application form and what kind of documents were required.
HSBC Bank Variable Mortgage Consumer Reviews
Want the best mortgage?
- Rates from 30+ lenders
- Apply in minutes
- Save up to $20,000 on average
- Phone support available
- Always free and transparent
FilterMost helpfull reviews
Are you interested in?
the mortgage application process is very fast and not have any problem at all.The staff is very helpful and knowlegeable.
Knowing their products, were able to answer questions and feedback to user in a timely manner. They offer competitive rates willing to work with clients.
The easiest way to get the best mortgage
- We search the market for you, negotiating with over 30 banks and lenders to save you up to $20,000
- Whether it is pre-approval, approval, refi or switch, apply in only 5 minutes.
- We negotiate with many prime A lenders to get you the best rates and features in Canada.
- We also negotiate with B and private lenders for self-employed, low credit or high debts to get tougher approvals too.
- All our services are free of charge.
Already have checking and savings account with HSBC setting mortgage is relatively easy with them. I'm able to see my mortgage in online banking.
good experience with the institution: personnel knowledgeable good assistance. they were able to answered all my questions and help me find the good solution
HSBC offers good interest rates and the staff provides useful advice of my mortgage to fit my personal needs. I can do all my transaction online and communicate via online web chat.
Best mortgages with rates others won't show you.
Work with 30+ lenders including the ones you know and trust such as TD Bank, Scotiabank, EQ Bank, Duca, and more.
- Get approved anytime, anywhere
- Flexible qualifications
- Unbiased mortgage advice
- Multiple mortgage options
- 30+ lenders compared
Okay but when I went to pay it off, I was pissed off at the fees I paid. They were apologetic.