BMO Rewards MasterCard Consumer Reviews
Looking for the best Credit Card?
Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases). Plus, no annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards. A welcome offer value of $350.
FilterMost helpfull reviews
Are you interested in?
it used to be awesome
I have always had excellent service and friendly service. Have no complaints at all. Efficient
Scotiabank® Gold American Express® Card
Earn up to 40,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points in your first year (that's up to $400 towards travel). What else will you get:
- Earn 5 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible grocery stores, dining and entertainment
- Earn 3 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible gas stations, daily transit, and select streaming services
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance coverage with 25 days of travel medical insurance for eligible persons under age 65
Get this card / Apply online
Satisfactory. The interest rate is far too high. Application process was painless. Customer service is great when you can finally speak to someone. Wait times are ridiculous. Staff are knowledgable
Been with BMO for 10 years and have never defaulted and paid cards up every month. Have been offered a $10,000 line of credit which I refused but was also offered an increase in my credit limit which is currently less than $3,000. When I visited the branch and confirmed that I would accept the increase they said that was fine and the online details would confirm the new limit. This has never been done and when I messaged to ask what the issue was I was told my pre-approved credit limit was not accepted by BMO ???? I thought pre-approved meant what it said. Anyway, their communication is poor and disrespectful and I would never accept another financial offer from BMO.