Have been back and forth with agents at the CIBC Rewards center. Been transferred from one agent to another and no one seems to know what to do. I booked a flight with Westjet and at the time the flight was confirmed. After a couple of days I receive an email from CIBC stating that part of my trip with Westjet cannot be confirmed and all the flight times has been changed. I called CIBC and informed them that the new flights and times will not work for me. Talked to 3 agents, but no luck. It's been 4 days now and still no resolution or call-back from CIBC. It's frustrating and CIBC management should look at what's going on at the rewards center as they do not look after their clients.
CIBC Aventura VISA Card Consumer Reviews
Looking for the best Credit Card?
Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases). Plus, no annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards. A welcome offer value of $350.
FilterMost helpfull reviews
Are you interested in?
When applying for this card, I had terrible experience. Made several mistakes.
The reward points aren't too bad
Scotiabank® Gold American Express® Card
Earn up to 40,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points in your first year (that's up to $400 towards travel). What else will you get:
- Earn 5 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible grocery stores, dining and entertainment
- Earn 3 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible gas stations, daily transit, and select streaming services
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance coverage with 25 days of travel medical insurance for eligible persons under age 65
It has always been easy to get in contact with a knowledgable person through their telephone number. Any issues we came across were handled smoothly.