The application process went smoothly. They were very helpfull and informative. Everything was explained fully. Everything was set up properly. It was an overall good experience
HSBC Bank Fixed Mortgage Consumer Reviews
Want the best mortgage?
- Rates from 30+ lenders
- Apply in minutes
- Save up to $20,000 on average
- Phone support available
- Always free and transparent
FilterMost helpfull reviews
Are you interested in?
The process was very simple and at the time the rates were highly competitive making them the logical choice over other options
It's fine but I think probably no different than other lenders. Comparable with RBC and BMO. We stay out of habit.
The easiest way to get the best mortgage
- We search the market for you, negotiating with over 30 banks and lenders to save you up to $20,000
- Whether it is pre-approval, approval, refi or switch, apply in only 5 minutes.
- We negotiate with many prime A lenders to get you the best rates and features in Canada.
- We also negotiate with B and private lenders for self-employed, low credit or high debts to get tougher approvals too.
- All our services are free of charge.
Easy to deal with, accessible all the time. Not good in assessing house value.
Not a good mortgage rate, I wish it would have been lower...
Good mortgage rate and easy to renew my mortgage application. I can easily see my mortgage in online banking and the total interest paid for the mortgage.
Best mortgages with rates others won't show you.
Work with 30+ lenders including the ones you know and trust such as TD Bank, Scotiabank, EQ Bank, Duca, and more.
- Get approved anytime, anywhere
- Flexible qualifications
- Unbiased mortgage advice
- Multiple mortgage options
- 30+ lenders compared
Very good customer service interaction. Rates were quite acceptable.
All processes went fine with no glitches experienced.... Setup of the mortgage and payment methodology worked well also. Payout done without any problems.
High anxiety time professional anxiety lessened by their knowledge. All questions answered in laymans terms. Mortgage rate is satisfactory. No issues as of yet