What is Car Insurance Endorsement? It is an addition to an auto insurance policy that, as a rule, changes an existing policy or offers additional protection or features for an additional fee. Different companies may offer different endorsements and thus, when getting your policy, you need to understand which protection is already included in your insurance policy and which one you might need to add on top.
Examples of additional endorsements can be:
- Family protection:Additional protection for every person on the policy in case of injury or death caused by underinsured or uninsured driver
- Transportation replacement: Reimbursement of the expenses you incur if your car cannot be operated, for example, because it is undergoing repairs in a workshop after an accident. This can include expenses such as a cab, train, rental car, etc. Typically this kind of benefits is available for a limited period of time, e.g. 2 weeks.
- Zero Deductible:Fully eliminating a deductible in the case of a claim
- Interested to save on your auto insurance? Get a free quote today
- Discover the lowest auto insurance rate across numerous insurance companies
- Spend 15 min to start saving hundreds of dollars annually