- Read hundreds of consumer mortgage reviews, credit card reviewsand reviews for other financial products
- Explore thousands home insurance reviews, car insurance reviews, motorcycle insurance reviewsand life insurance reviews
- Check ratings for customer service, value for money, and product features / claim experience
- Share your own insurance, mortgage and credit card reviews with others
- Find out how much other Canadians pay for the similar insurance
- Explore thousands of price tags across nearly all insurance providers
- Find out which companies provide the better insurance quotes to consumers
- Use the power of crowdsourced insurance data
- Available for home insurance, car insurance, and life insurance
We believe in educating Canadians about personal finance and insurance
1. Insurance explained
- Visual, easy-to-understand insurance guides
- Tips on how to get the cheapest home, auto, life, disability and critical illness quotes
2. Insurance Rates
- Car insurance rates in ON, AB, BC, MB, SK, QC and other provinces
- Approximate home insurance rates in AB, BC, ON and other provinces
What companies is InsurEye working with?
InsurEye works with numerous insurance companies through the best Canadian brokerages, many of whom were recognized by Insurance Business Canada magazine as Top Canadian Brokerages 2017, e.g. Surex Direct, Oracle RMS, Mitchell and Whale Insurance. Please note that the list of companies our partnering brokers work with may vary from province to province – see below.
- ON: Economical Insurance, Gore Mutual, Jevco, The Guarantee, Perth Insurance, Pembridge Insurance, Pafco Insurance, Echelon Insurance, Hagerty, Aviva, RSA, Travelers, Wawanesa Insurance, Intact Insurance, Northbridge Insurance, CAA Insurance, Chubb Insurance, AIG
- AB, NT, YT: Aviva, Economical Insurance, Gore Mutual, RSA, SGI, Travelers, Wawanesa Insurance, Intact Insurance, Pembridge Insurance
- BC, MB, SK: In these three provinces basic car insurance is available only from a corresponding crown corporation – ICBC (Insurance Corporation of British Columbia) in BC, MPI (Manitoba Public Insurance) in MB, and SGI (Saskatchewan Government Insurance) in SK.
- NS, NB, NL, NU, PE, QC: Currently, our partners are not able to offer car insurance in these provinces, but we are working on expanding our services to these areas.
- AB, BC, MB, NT, YT: Aviva, Economical insurance, Gore Mutual, RSA, Travelers, Wawanesa Insurance, Peace Hills Insurance, SGI Insurance
- ON, SK: In these provinces we partner directly with one of the leading insurers, Square One Insurance
- NS, NB, NL, NU, PE, QC: Currently, our partners are not able to offer home insurance in these provinces, but we are working on expanding our services to these areas.
- All provinces: ACA Assurance, Assumption Life, SSQ, Canada Life, Foresters, Desjardins Life Insurance, IA Pacific, London Life, Standard Life, Reliable Life, Canada Protection Plan, Wawanesa life, UL Mutual, Industrial Alliance, Equitable Life, La Capitale, the EDGE, Medavie Blue Cross, BMO Insurance, Co-operators, Ivari (former Transamerica Canada), Great-west Life, RBC Life Insurance, Empire Life
- ON: Gore Mutual, Travelers, Intact Insurance, Wawanesa Insurance, Totteen Group Insurance, Encon, Coachman, The Guarantee, Economical Insurance, RSA, Creechurch, Aviva, Evolution
- AB, BC, MB, SK, NT, YT: Aviva, Gore Mutual, Economical Insurance, Intact Insurance, RSA, Travelers, Wawanesa Insurance
- NS, NB, NL, NU, PE, QC: Currently, our partners are not able to offer business insurance in these provinces, but we are working on expanding our services to these areas.
The main objective of our company is to provide consumers access to unique information and tools. We believe in informing you about all the relevant insurance aspects before providing you with an online insurance quote – which we are able to do by partnering with the best Canadian insurance brokers.
Our tools include various insurance calculators, allowing you to find cheap insurance and compare rates across various providers. Independent insurance reviews go even further, providing you with a unique view on the experiences of other customers. Other personal finance tools will help you with mortgage and credit card choices.
Our blog and article section collects numerous publications that should answer all your insurance questions and equip you with the insurance knowledge you need. These publications elaborate not only on key categories types such as home, auto, life, and business insurance, but also provide details about other sub-types of insurance, such as no medical life insurance, high-risk car insurance, classic car insurance, motorcycle insurance, condo insurance, disability insurance, critical illness insurance and much more.