Specified perils coverage is a part of the insurance policy that covers losses resulting from particular events that are pre-defined in the text of the policy such as:
- Theft or Attempted Theft (e.g. when your car was damaged during a theft attempt)
- Raising Water
- Riot or Civil Disturbance, etc.
- Interested to save on your auto insurance? Get a free quote today
- Discover the lowest auto insurance rate across numerous insurance companies
- Spend 15 min to start saving hundreds of dollars annually
Interested in Auto Insurance?
Get a free, no-obligation quote
Enter Your Postal Code to Get Your Free Quotes and Start Saving Today