Car Insurance Mississauga: Intro
Welcome to your Car Insurance Guide for Mississauga. This page will give you an idea of Car Insurance Premiums in Ontario, will inform about savings opportunities and also provide number of other useful tips for choosing Car Insurance protection in Mississauga.
What Are Typical Car Insurance Premiums In Ontario?
Here are some car insurance average rates to give you an idea of insurance prices in Ontario and in Canada. The first chart shows rates comparison across several Canadian provinces. The second chart shows difference in car insurance premiums for drivers of different age. This difference can be quite considerable.
Overall consumers spend in Ontario more on Auto Insurance than in any other Canadian province. Despite recent government efforts to drive down auto insurance rates in Ontario these are still over-proportionally high when compared to the rest of Canada.
How Can You Save on Car Insurance in Mississauga?
- Car Insurance Deductibles: Increase your car insurance deductibles if you believe that you are capable of incurring higher payments for damages in case of an accident. This is especially suited for more experienced car drivers.
- Being a second driver: Driving a car only occasionally? Become a second drive instead of being a principal driver.
- Minimal coverage: Driving an old car without large value? Get a minimal coverage required by law (mainly liability) w/o collision damage (you are still protected if you damage somebody’s car but damages on your car will not be covered).
- Driving Course: Successfully completing a driving course is sometimes recognized by some insurance providers and could help you reduce your premiums.
- Improving your driving record: Do you have a bad driving record? Every three years previously incurred tickets are removed from your insurance history and your insurance premiums can go down.
- Car Make and Model: Wisely choose your car, as some car models are more susceptible to theft or even have a history of more risky drivers (e.g. Toyota Camry, Acura MDX, Toyota RAV4, and Honda Civic are usually quite expensive to insure).
- Multiple-cars-bundle: Bundle several cars on one policy and your rate can go down.
- Private Garage: Parking your car in a safe location (e.g. private or secure garage ) normally results in lower insurance premiums with auto insurance providers.
- Bundle: Do you need Home and Auto Insurance? Most companies will offer you a discount if you bundle them together.
- Alumni: Graduates from certain Canadian universities ( e.g University of Toronto, McGill University) might be eligible for a discount at certain Insurance providers.
- Annual vs. monthly payments: In comparison to monthly payments, annual payments save insurers administrative costs (e.g. sending bills) and therefore they reward you lower premiums.
- Interested in more saving tips for Car Insurance in Mississauga? Get an insurance quote below and connect with an experienced insurance professional to get more tips.
|Auto Insurance by Province|
|Auto Insurance in Alberta||Auto Insurance in British Columbia||Auto Insurance in Manitoba|
|Auto Insurance in Ontario||Auto Insurance in Quebec||Auto Insurance in Saskatchewan|
|Auto Insurance in Nova Scotia|